THE SKELETAL TRAILER FRAME
The frames of our skeletal trailers are fabricated from hot rolled steel with a fully welded construction. Front, rear and side guides are fully welded to the platform and composed of steel plates. Here under we will tell you 6 strong points about the frame of our Skeletal Trailers.
1. PLATFORM MAIN AND CROSS BEAM
- Fabricated from hot rolled steel.
- Main beams c.t.c. +/- 1700 mm are made of high tensile steel S355.
- Three configurations available for skeletal trailers, see as pictured.
- Length: 40-45ft, widt: 2450mm (or pallet wide).
- Fully welded construction.
- Mixed gas welded (according to NEN-EN 287 and ASME standards) to a sturdy construction.
- Tube cross beams are "full pen" welded to the main beams for adequate support of the container guides.
3. CONTAINER GUIDES
Front, rear and side guides are fully welded to the platform and composed of steel plats 10-15mm. The side guides have a rounded top, which is clearly marked. The rear guide may be collapsible.
Kingpin of 2 inch hardened steel, according to DIN74080, fully plated. Coupling at any angle is possible. Kingpin load: <32 ton.
5. LANDING LEGS
Heavy duty type supported fixed landing legs with wide foot pads. Landing leg load: <50 ton.
6. SURFACE TREATMENT
Buiscar surface treatment. Steelworks are shot blasted SA2.5 and finished with a two-component polyurethane paint coating of total 150mu (dft.). Finish layer is in a paint standard RAL colour to be chosen.
THE BEST frame BY EXPERIENCE
Buiscar offers a standard range frames, which may be customized by value adding options and custom engineered solutions. Here you see some possibilities of the most used frames of our Skeletal Trailers.
|Pictured: bumpcar||Pictured: main beams wide|
|Pictured: corner guides||Pictured: main beams wide|
Contact us for your questions
Do you have questions about our skeletail trailers? For more information please contact our Buiscar team.Contact me about