Pictured: bumpcar Pictured: mains beams wide Pictured: corner guides
1. PLATFORM MAIN AND CROSS BEAM
- Fabricated from hot rolled steel.
- Main beams c.t.c. +/- 1700 mm are made of high tensile steel S355.
- Three configurations available, see as pictured.
- Length: 40-45ft, widt: 2450mm (or pallet wide).
- Fully welded construction.
- Mixed gas welded (according to NEN-EN 287 and ASME standards) to a sturdy construction.
- Tube cross beams are "full pen" welded to the main beams for adequate support of the container guides.
3. CONTAINER GUIDES
Front, rear and side guides are fully welded to the platform and composed of steel plats 10-15mm. The side guides have a rounded top, which is clearly marked. The rear guide may be collapsible.
Kingpin of 2 inch hardened steel, according to DIN74080, fully plated. Coupling at any angle is possible. Kingpin load: <32 ton.
5. LANDING LEGS
Heavy duty type supported fixed landing legs with wide foot pads. Landing leg load: <50 ton.
6. SURFACE TREATMENT
Buiscar surface treatment. Steelworks are shot blasted SA2.5 and finished with a Multi-layer epoxy coating of total 150mu (dft.). Finish layer is in a plain standard RAL colour code to be chosen.