Buiscar skeletal trailers have a proven design: a heavy duty platform equipped with the unique Buiscar tandem. The skeletal trailers have the right combination of main beams, axles and wheels and are manufactured according to strict dimensions. Buiscar both offers a standard range, which may be customized by value adding options, and custom engineered solutions.
- Quality design, steel, components and welding
- Load capacity up to 70t
- Suitable for 1x20ft, 2x20ft, 1x30ft, 1x40ft and 1x 45ft ISO containers
- Stable platform structure: skeletal or tipping design with accompanying front, rear, side and/or corner guides
- Running gear: Buiscar tandem or single axle configuration
- Buiscar finish with epoxy paint system
- Options for platform: design, container guides, container positioning, landing legs, lighting, inspection and safety
- Options for running gear: brakes on front and/or rear axle line
- Trailer add-ons for logs, coils and other cargo for mulitfunctional operations
- Skeletal trailers may be upgraded to operate in a Multi trailer system (MTS); trailer trains of up to 5 trailers and 1 tractor
Frame - the best by experience
The frames are fabricated from hot rolled steel with a fully welded construction. Front, rear and side guides are fully welded to the platform and composed of steel plates. Read about our skeletal trailer frames.
Tandem - Smart design
Read about our skeletal trailer tandem.
Ask for the Buiscar standard configurations and customize with value adding options. Read about our skeletal trailer options.
Your Buiscar configuration - The right combination of main beams, axles and wheels according to strict dimensions
Buiscar offers custom engineered solutions in case of requirements due to specific operation conditions like required tonnage, platform dimensions, container positioning and many others. Read further about our configurations.
Single axle trailers - single axle line for basic transport
Read about our Single axle trailers.
Dolly Trailer Type HDS30-20ft